We are excited to announce that in the new season, we are going to have 3 sessions for our Recreational program.
Important Dates FALL 2021:
- May 23 Registration Begins.
- September 22nd First Session
- November (Playoffs week)
- Practice: Mondays and Wednesdays 6:00 to 7:00 PM
- Game nights -Fridays 6:00-7:30
- Fee: $125 cash/check $130 credit card
- Fee includes Game Jersey
- Program starts with first practice on Sept 22nd
- FREE T-SHIRT FOR VOLUNTEER COACHES - SIGN UP TODAY!
- Got Soccer is transitioning to a new software platform, Got Sport. Your Got Soccer user name and password will not work. You will need to create a new account on Got Sport. You will also pay the registration through Got Sport.
Registration is open NOW!!
Our Recreational program is all about:
Building a passion for playing soccer while expressing creative ideas.
Developing a natural comfort on the ball and a sense and feel for the game with a mixture of training activities to encourage all aforementioned critical components.
Growth of character by understanding sportsmanship, learning how to work hard to improve and what it means to compete while being a good teammate along the way, and focusing on being selfless in each session/event.
There will be two in-house leagues and training for ages 5-12:
We have a new format this year to help us achieve these goals.
U9-U12 (Champions League)
U6-U8 (English Premier League)
All players will be allocated to rosters and compete amongst other Strikers' players for their teams and work hard with the coaches to learn and love the best, most popular game in the world
The program is led by Director of Recreational Soccer, Michal Gorszczaryk.