We are excited to announce that in the new season, we are going to have 3 sessions for our Recreational program (Under 12's Only - 2017 thru 2011).
Dates: Sep 14th-Nov 4th
- Practice: Mondays and Wednesdays 6:00 to 7:00 PM
- Game nights -Fridays 6:00-7:30
- Fee: $125 cash/check $130 credit card
- Fee includes Game Jersey
- ALL Rec teams will be COED
- Program starts with first practice on April 6th
- FREE T-SHIRT FOR VOLUNTEER COACHES - SIGN UP TODAY!
- Got Soccer is transitioning to a new software platform, Got Sport. Your Got Soccer user name and password will not work. You will need to create a new account on Got Sport. You will also pay the registration through Got Sport.
Registration link: CLICK HERE
Players will need
· Soccer cleats (important that they are NOT football or baseball cleats)
· Shin guards (must be worn during ALL practices and games)
· Soccer Socks to be worn over shinguards
· Plenty of water and bug spray
· Ball (size 3 for 2013-2017, size 4 for 2011-2012)
We Also Need Volunteer Coaches!
It's EASY - Test Yourself and Grow! Be a part of your child's experience!
Lee County Strikers calls upon YOU to register as a volunteer coach for the Rec Program and help bring the joy of soccer to the Lee County Family. No previous experience required.
Whether you are a parent, guardian, or a soccer fan wanting to give back, Lee County welcomes anyone to register! Do something special and memorable this Winter and be part of your child's experience!
Please let me know if you would be interested in volunteering as a coach.
From Sep 14th-Nov 4th For ONE HOUR each Monday and Wednesday 6-7pm & Friday 6-7:30pm,
plus a COACHES CLINIC
COACHES CLINIC: We will hand out gear to our coaches, provide them their team/player lists, make sure everyone is on the same page with expectations and duties, and have a little fun walking through some drills. Please dress appropriately and bring all of your questions!
All Rec Program coaches will be helped as needed by Recreation Coaching Director Ashley Garrison
Our Recreational program is all about:
Building a passion for playing soccer while expressing creative ideas.
Developing a natural comfort on the ball and a sense and feel for the game with a mixture of training activities to encourage all aforementioned critical components.
Growth of character by understanding sportsmanship, learning how to work hard to improve and what it means to compete while being a good teammate along the way, and focusing on being selfless in each session/event.
There will be two in-house leagues and training for ages 5-12:
We have a new format this year to help us achieve these goals.
U9-U12 (Champions League)
U6-U8 (English Premier League)
All players will be allocated to rosters and compete amongst other Strikers' players for their teams and work hard with the coaches to learn and love the best, most popular game in the world
The program is led by Director of Recreational Soccer, Ashley.